Thursday, October 8, 2009

Life...

I have such a long time didn't update my blog
*I know less will read it,but still need to update update lolz*

Yea, I'm fine with my life now

but is a very busy-ing & rush-ing life
just finish midterm 1 week ago and

I can sure that my Midterm will be bad T^T
It's okay, careless mistake again...

Lot of assignment & presentation need to rush for this week
just finished one of the assignment at 2:30am yesterday
It's torturing ><"

but must make used of it, this is life...

Let talk about my buddies,

Juin Juin is so in love
<3 now and I still dun have chance to meet her,
chit chatting with her...

Chew arr...not bad lo, still the same always "lao yang zi"
just tea with her on tue & wed and talk something about our "life"

Sum, something bad happen on her
but I know she will be fine soon
"you worth for a good one"
She's stronger.
I didn't even have chance to talk to her althoguh we're in the same U
short sem life is so rush & just like living in a nervous situation
feel so sorry for not talk to her...
and she's sick for 1 week,
pity her becomes a superb thin girl,
must eat more start from now...



miss the time we stick together, such a long time didn't hang out with all my buddies

p/s: finally have a gathering with my dance buddies tonight.

No comments: