Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HOLIDAYS <3

Hello, everybody =)
Finally the tough weeks had passed
I'm officially HOLIDAYS from now on
huhuu~~~ so happy =D
this is such a long holidays for me
Going to plan to use this 2 months holidays sufficiently

Hmm...If don't have any incident
I'm going to Melaka again on next friday
3 days 2 nights
yea, with my bf's friends again
they're nice :)

For those UCSI buddies who still have exam :
Good Luck & All the best,
waiting you all to go for shopping xD
A long long time
didn't go shopping with my friends
until I can't remember when is the last time I shop with them

For those who having SPM soon:
Good Luck to you all
epecially the TSY *not myself*
(p/s:everyday keep 念经 inside the room)

Haiya, no need worry too much also
sure you can do it

coz you're one of the TAN family members
keke =)





No comments: