Saturday, March 28, 2009

Poor me : (

Having dance practice in the early morning
After that we go 7 wonder have our lunch
When i reach home
The STUPID + ANNOYING fellow *Miss TAN SAYIE* keep say:
"where is my slipper?? where is my slipper??"
then i just....der~~~
I really very poor leh, just got RM20 for my own
but still wan to buy a slipper for her =="
me and lee lee "gap qin" buy lo,if not she will kacau me every moment
haiz....such a "GOOD" sis
Then we went to JUSCO,finally she get her slipper at VINCCI
now I just left RM4 to use for the following day
kesian-nya....T.T
Baba & mama back Pahang sao mu
then we go 2 yi house eat dinner
1st 1st,we have our dessert - home made " Dou Fu Hua"


*little cousin keep ask me cam whore her~beh tahan oh XD *

8:30-9:30pm


Did you all off the light and electricity?

Yes,I do :)



No comments: