Thursday, February 26, 2009

w-t-h day

today wake up at 7am

then 720am finish prepared

but still need to wait a "turtle" sis
*heredity from my mum*

somemore everyday need to help her fill in water

finally 7 35am she gao dim edi

then I go add petrol lo

after that i drive to U like normal day

drive har drive har

1 km from the toll start to jam

w-t-h is going on

my right leg step the break till paralyse edi

keep shout in the car

my sis ask me use left leg

then i try to do so

o-m-g

totally no use,left leg is not listen to me

suddenly break gao gao

scare me arr~~~
*i think the car behind me more scare XD*

i use 1 hr to go my U

then still need to find parking and walk into U

oh-no

when i reach the class,already 9am

i juz attend the class for half an hour

@#$%&*@#$%

GEK SEI ME LAH !!!!!


Freaking tired today

I sleep from 12pm to 415pm

after that my stomach is "druming" XD

then mum bungkus curry mee for me

Is time to start my homework

I used up one and half hr to finish it
[read 4700++ word and focus out the main point]

tomolo going back to Yu Hua
*my secondary skul*

to have an interview with my dance teacher

4 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

hahahaha don't scare don't scare...
actually what happened?
call you later!

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

actually juz small case
haha~
but got abit bit hak dou only
XD

♦HangBoY♦ said...

phew...
LOL...'mama' drive arh?take 1 hour to reach there...quite okay jor lar...better than cant reach~LOL!!!...wahaha =)

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

what "mama" ? =="
who cant reach??
i drive sure can reach de lo =p
HUAI HAI ZI~~~