Saturday, November 14, 2009

2012, BRAVO

12/11 Nov

Today is such a boring day
I sleep from 3 something to 6pm
*raining is always the good weather to have a nap*
Felt faint after having the long nap T^T
I swear I won't take a nap in the afternoon no matter how tired/boring I am
Coz after that the whole body will feel very very uncomfortable...

Sis went back home from Mid V with
BIG APPLE donut
I ate one, quite sweet but still acceptable =)

She asked me accompany her go
JUSCO to buy the high heels for her school celebration tomolo
*can't spot any one at Mid V*
We walk towards TSC to chose for the shoes
she not dare to asked the sales girl for the bigger size
asked me to help her, you all
know
I'm kind hearted
Then I ask the girl who wearing YELLOW collar shirt for the size
The girl respond to me and point to the other Malay who wearing BLACK collar shirt
I thought she is the supervisor and don't want help me find t
he shoes
but after a few seconds the
YELLOW shirt girl talk to a guy who sitting there
At the time, only I realized,
she is not the shop worker
o-m-g, so paiseh ><" *the girl sure very hate me*
Finally she bought a WHITE high heels
teehee =D

After that we went to Food Court ordering some foods
I do a very paiseh action again
After order and paid for the foods,

I give the receipt to the YELLOW shirt guy to take my food
the guy face look like wanna tell me: Huh? We didn't sell this food?
then point to the BLACK shirt guy who stand at the stall beside,
now i realized I went to the wrong stall

Haiz.... *sis is laughing me*

Did you all realized???
The people involved in these 2 incidents are wearing the
YELLOW & BLACK shirt
Lolz

Later going out with my boy and his friends
for th
e 2012 movie *anticipated*
ciaoz


The movie is last for 2.5 hours
we watch from 12am-230am
so damn nice, I didn't event feel sleepy for a seconds
abit funny part + touching
You must not missed the movie !!!