Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New school life just begun


Today is the 1st day of new semester
one word to describe it- LAME
UCSI is so suck, the classroom is still TBA
go there hang around at G floor
but finally end up with have breakfast at Old Town
The only shop open in the
early morning
waste my whole morning time & missed the BIS class
B'coz of the LAME system
If not the U is near my house
I think i won't study here
be sure...haiz...
Eventhough 1 week just got 2 days class
which are Mon & Wed
but b'coz of this is short sem
everything will be very rush
assignment,presentation...
I don't know why short sem assignment is more than long sem
somemore is individual + group
Really swt =="

Had change my programme from Acc & Finance to Accounting
cost me RM150
poor me ><

Shud put more effort for this semester
Gambateh bah, all the girls =)


2 comments:

♦HangBoY♦ said...

ur face like gou zai =D...ish u gougou li xD

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

wei!!!!!!!!!
can not say me gou zai
ish you~~~~~
mei you li mao
hng~~