Friday, July 3, 2009

Stressful

Stressful stressful stressful....
assignment come again again and again
some of the assignment is HARD!!!

B.Stac
B.Law
FA1
B.Eco *coming soon*

not in mood recently
I really hate myself

wondering why our relationship will changed so easily and
become like that?
It's hurt
I thought you know me
may be some misunderstand between us? or
may be is me myself make the relationship become worst? or
the burden life and hardness life make us lost our direction?
my tears drop uncontrolly while thinking back the scene
If time could turns back

I don't want all the things
I just wan the good relationship back...
I still appreciate our relationship
REALLY...
remember the thingy that you wrote for me?
your phone will 24 hours on for me
b'coz of the special relationship
we not merely "normal friend"
but dunno it's still work for now?
I still miss the time we talk to each other
my friend...



depressing...

sometime,
I will miss my NS life
no stress
no burden
although it's bored...

2 comments:

Yan said...

dun depress..jia you!1^_^

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

yea,princess choc =)