Monday, June 1, 2009

GBBM Badminton Competition+饥饿12 XD

30 May -Satur-

After class me.sum.daniel went to serdang meet up with them

Let photos tell the story...

the swimming pool beside the hall,very nice


the cute trophy



referee-Ribena *so concentrate*


referee-Noob Hao *avoid from camera*


the participants

Lines-woman -Chew


the macam-macam Lines-man- Chris
the couple-Sum.Dan


the cutest participant :D


he will shout while he lose point,his emotion was so cute XD


we're just so boring coz dunno how to be a referee or even linesman
cam-whoring while the competition is process-ing:
fatty.mine shoes



o-m-g my hair was so oily T.T



me.sum


the trophy is so cute
I can't control myself and take pic with it
if I'm the champion,haha

the hall is so so so hot,really can't tahan the temperature
we keep curi tulang and go to the toilet for air-cond
just girls toilet got air-cond
muahahaha...
Big boobs !!! (00)

see the sam's retarded smile... keke

ugly TSY group


winners of Single player


winners of Double player

after that we went to 旺来 for dinner
damn damn damn hungry
all ppl look like a wolf while the foods come