Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday :)

29 April -Wed-

Celebrate Amanda's Birthday at Green Box
1st 1st they give us a BIG BIG room *got own washroom*
but
after singing few songs
the staff come in and ask us wheather can change to a small room or not?
we sure say can de lo, if not how??
then we continue singing
suddenlt feels that, the sound got problem
a lot of "爆音"
then I ask the staff come
she say she will find ppl solve the problem
after few minutes she say they cant solve it
ask us chnage to another room again
w-t-h
change here change there
the GREEN BOX so suck
but nvm we are good ppl, won't care with them :D
cam-whore time
Amamda's 11th B'day Yam Cake
Cute B'day girl

I look not slim anymore in this pic XD


Fatty sayie*dai ga jie* and Amanda

Ling2.sayie.daidai.me




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still slim le..hehem..enough le..too slim nt pretty anymore..^_^
Yan

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

yea,thx~~~ I will try my best to gain weight :)