Sunday, April 19, 2009

FINALLY

Today I had my LAST PAPER-CS at 10am
you guys know what the stupid teacher do?
p/s: I'm sitting CS paper
He comes out the CE question with WHOLE LAST PAGE of the exam paper
I just like... ... w-t-h
I dunno how to answer at all
Just got abit impression about it 
coz I take CE during my 1st sem-May 2008
It was long long time ago
how can i remember the contents???
arr~~~
just cincai do, all put TRUE
*teacher say if dunno do then put true ==" *
FINALLY 
I had gone through all my final exam  
2 weeks holidays, it's quite long for me
everyone must date me out, if not i will sien dou bao XD
HOLIDAYS   
:D 


4 comments:

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

what?
sitting for CS paper but the exam questions come out with CE questions?
hahahahaha! such a big kidding huh?
or his mistake?

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

dunno he is purposely or what
when i saw the question really shock
haiz...

Unknown said...

nt und at all, but hor u really put da answer as true oni ar? geng! XD

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

ya,all put True,just got 3 or 4 ques put False,haha XD