Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I HATE the word "money"

Here showing some pic i take during the CNY
my head so big

my fatty cousin-JoJo ,
he is sososo heavy even he just 3 years old

wearing couple shirt with him XD


my grandma room-edited by sayie

the 28 year-old duck *dunno is wat duck* at my grandma house

my Baba young-look photo,found at grandma house
look like 颜行书



i'm back from Pahang

1st day we go our relative house bai nian & take ang pao

the 2nd day i chit chat with my Da jie & 2 jie till 4am++

edi long long time we didnt chat like that

i tot this year will be a HAPPY new year

but when the day we going back home...

an unhappy thing had happen

Baba & Mama quarrel again...

my tear sure will drop out if i didnt control

the feel is so horrible...

if dun have the word "money"

then everything will be fine

i HATE the word "money"

10 comments:

KT said...

yeah , money is a crazy word (: .
Hope everything is fine there ,
ang gugu dun cry please XD .

Eric Flizzow said...

Omg...quarel v the same thng again...
well...jt chill...wait evythng sort out themselves...

Mute said...

girl, now economy no gud ma..
these things are expected to b happen..
nt only happen on u..
me too..
so juz cheer up..
anything muz "kan kai" ok..?

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

Kevin: ya,the word "money" spoilt many ppl dream~~~ yea,i hope so,thx for ur consolation =]

Eric: yaya,quarrel so many time and everytime also quarrel abt the same thing...thx my fren

Mute: even economy good they also will quarrel the same thing...haiz...i will try to more "kan kai",thx my dear

Jennifer Mia Tang said...

sapoh Happy Chinese New Year to you!

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

yea,happy chinese new year to u~~
miss u so much ^}{^

♦HangBoY♦ said...

mayb lor...''MONEY''~aiks =D
money juz make me keep DISSAPOINTED...kaka...
help me tell ur father''U R SO HANDSOME''...kaka^^...
everything will be fine lar^^

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

money also make me keep DISSAPOINTED~~~
okok,i will tell him
haha XD
hope so lo...

Unknown said...

haiz, da prob is always oni two, either money or women..
u still ok, i kena both lor!
en lor en lor, dun say u i oso sumtimes will gt tears oso lor when tink of it, but we can't do anything wat..haiz!

♥ SAYEAN ♥ said...

yalo,we cant do anything
just can pray for our parents
hope ur problem will be fine 1 one day :)